From 1 to 30 April, take on our cross-country UK Wide Cycle Ride and pedal towards a stronger, healthier you.
Choose a coast to coast distance that suits you, from 120 to 950 miles, and complete it however and wherever you want over 30 days.
There’s five coast to coast routes to choose from:
- Route 1: 120 miles, the equivalent of Dundee to Fort William
- Route 2: 180 miles, Swansea to Bangor
- Route 3: 220 miles, Margate to Weston-Super-Mare
- Route 4: 500 miles, North Coast route
- Route 5: 950 miles, Land's End to John O'Groats
Ride across the UK, whenever and however you can – and go the extra mile for people with diabetes.
Frequently asked questions
We’re so excited that you’ve signed up to the UK Wide Cycle Ride and we’re here to make sure you achieve your best.
If you can’t find the answer to your question here, email UKWideCycle@diabetes.org.uk and the team will be happy to help.
About UK Wide Cycle Ride
Technical support and tracking Rides
Ready to take your fitness up a gear?
This April, make every mile count with UK Wide Cycle Ride