Cycle across the UK virtually, your way
1 – 30 April 2021
From 1 to 30 April, take on our cross-country UK Wide Cycle Ride and pedal towards a stronger, healthier you.
Choose a coast to coast distance that suits you, from 120 to 950 miles, and complete it however and wherever you want over 30 days.
You can do it alone, with a friend or as a team. Commute it, spin it or push yourself on those long weekend rides – indoors or out.
There’s five coast to coast routes to choose from:
- Route 1: 120 miles, the equivalent of Dundee to Fort William
- Route 2: 180 miles, Swansea to Bangor
- Route 3: 220 miles, Margate to Weston-Super-Mare
- Route 4: 500 miles, North Coast route
- Route 5: 950 miles, Land's End to John O'Groats
Ride across the UK, whenever and however you can – and go the extra mile for people with diabetes.
How we'll support you
Register today and you’ll receive your downloadable welcome pack via email. You’ll get tips and tricks to up your miles and keep you motivated.
Getting active on your bike can help you to:
- Feel more energetic and awake over time
- Look after your blood pressure and heart health
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Sleep better
- Reduce stress levels
What’s not to like? Sign up and feel the benefits.
If you have questions, check out the UK Wide Cycle Ride FAQs page.